How to pay your rent
The front page of your lease agreement has all the details for your rent payments, if you can’t find them please contact us for a copy of the agreement.
Most of our tenants pay their rent calendar monthly, by electronic funds transfer. When you become a City Realty tenant you will be given a unique tenant reference code to use when making transfers so that we can easily identify the rent payments for each tenant.
Your rent must be paid in advance as per details on your lease agreement. We do not tolerate rent arrears and part of keeping you on track with your rental payments involves daily phone calls, text messages and
believe that you will be late with your rent, always contact us and let us know so that we know what is going on.
There are some tenants that are continually late with payments, if we have a tenant this is consistently behind, despite all of our efforts, we will recommend to the landlord that the lease not be renewed.
REMEMBER: ensure your rent is paid on time every time and you are most likely to get a great tenant reference at the end of your tenancy with City Realty.
How to Apply for a Rental Property with City Realty
Applying for a rental property with City Realty is simple and it can be done online.
Simply follow the link below to apply for a rental property online via Tenant Options.
Tenant Options Instructions:
Once you have accessed the Tenant Options website, please follow the instructions below:
- Click Sign Up and proceed to create a profile with your email address
- You will be sent a confirmation email to log in. Please check your Spam/Junk folder if you have not received the email.
- You will be required to submit a reference request for your professional, employment and residential references via Tenant Options.
Tip: Gather the reference emails and contact numbers of your references before you start.
- Once you have completed your profile you will be able to apply for a property by clicking Apply for a Property button on the Applications Note: you do not need to wait until your referees respond before applying for a property.
- When searching for a property, start typing the address and it should appear from a list. Click on the property you wish to apply for and follow the prompts.
Note: You will receive an email when your application has been submitted.
If you have any issues with the online application please check the FAQ link at the bottom of the Tenant Options website or use the Tenant Options “Contact Us” options.
Alternatively, you are welcome to call City Realty on (08) 8212 5899 for more information about how to apply for a rental property online via Tenant Options. We are happy to assist you.
For a full list of residential rental properties currently on the market, please click here.